BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I have to decide tonight...

So Darren is in Utah right now and the job thing is not turning out well at all. My mom and dad have been talking about making us an offer to move us to her house in South Carolina. I mean it is an amazing offer, take over the house and only have to worry about the utilities and taking care of the house. While we are there we can find decent jobs to get back on our feet. On the other hand, we could move to Utah with rent utilities and car payments on top of no real job potential. If we went to Utah we would have no winter clothes, so therefore have to pay more money to stay warm. Yes South Carolina gets chilly but it doesn't snow there (which is great cuz we HATE snow). What I want to know is who thinks this a good decision or a bad one. Do I move my 5 month old to the other side or the country or just a few states over? So many things have to be thought about before we make up our minds.

It sucks because we just got married and we are already getting laid off at work and running out of money. I mean we didn't have a great amount before but now we are really living on the edge of bankrupt. I admire my friends Melissa and Zac. They budget so well and still seem to have everything they could ever need. For them there is now unnecessary over spending. They are happy! We can do it just as well (it will hurt but we will manage)!

Until next time!

0 comments: