BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

getting ready for the big move.





We are moving from California to South Carolina on Tuesday the 4th. I am extremely excited and can't wait. I am not excited however about the 4 day drive out there. I wish that it was only as far as Vegas. Now that drive I can handle. My wonderful little girl is a pain in my doopah! If only she would let daddy and I pack for more than 45 mnutes at a time.







In South Carolina we are going to be taking care of my mothrers house while they are in Tennessee taking care of my sick Uncle Ted. We will keep him in our thoughts. Maybe we will be abe to go up that way for Christmas if he is still here. :( Its sad that My dads brother spent his entire life taking care of his mom and now my mom and dad are going to take care of him. Darren adn I were even willing to go there our selves. That would have been interesting. Us taking care of a little baby and a grown man that needs just as much help as a little babe. We would have done it and not felt a single harsh feeling towards the situation whatsoever.



We surely will miss going to the beach. But then again we will live 3 blocks from the beach. That will be very relaxing to sit out on the swing in the front lawn and listen to the beach crashing against teh Carolina shore. There is just something about it that makes you appreciate life so much more. I will also miss my new friends, and Darrens sisters that live here in North County with us. We will see them again I know. I will be sure of it.


































1 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Manda!
I'm so excited that I found your blog! I'm so sad that you guys are leaving, we've had so much fun together and I will be so lonely without my friends!

I hope that your trip goes well, I wish we could go with and help with the driving and baby! We will miss you lots, but hopefully we can use the blogs to stay in touch!