BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ohh my goodness oh my goodness

Yesterday (October 22, 2008) Melissa, Zack and Teagun along with Jerad, Bethany and Mason came over to carve pumpkins with me and Nyali. We had a really great time. While us girls cleaned out the goop from the inside the boys enjoyed the party snacks. Then it was the guys turn to carve while Melissa and Bethany discussed new baby trends. It was nice not to be alone yesterday afternoon. Darren is in Utah till Saturday looking into a job. Its not looking too good right now. Kelly Downes doesn't have anything for him. I am worried that come November we will both be out of jobs and moving in with parents. Im not saying that living with parents is really bad but it will be crowded and we already know what happens when everyone is too crowded. ;) Nyali woke up this morning at 5 and didn't go back to sleep till about 6. I am so confused as to why she is waking up hungry at night. I thought we were past all of that. I guess that we have a a little time still. I can't believe how big she is getting. Yesterday while mason was here she looked like a giant next to him. Well she is 5 months old now an Mason couldn't be more tha4 weeks so ya know. But next to Teagun she is so tiny.
Nyali is even trying really hard to sit up by herself. By November I think she will be sitting up on her own. We miss Darren very much today.
Until next time.

0 comments: