BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The trip so far...

It has been a rough few days but we have made it 22 miles into South Carolina. If there is anyone that can say traveling with a 6 month old across the entire country is easy or fun, please give me a call. Nyali is always a gem while she is asleep but boy when she wakes up and is STILL in her car seat she lets us know she is angry. We are almost done and are very glad.

I miss my friends we made in Escondido. Little Teagan, Melissa and Zac, the Myers, Mason, Bethany and of course Jared. I will miss you all very much and hope that we can keep in contact. I want to know how the babes are doing and what new things they can do. I know Mason doesn't do much now but Bethany, you are gonna have your hands full. Melissa, I admire you for all you do during the day. Your home is always kept up and you are continuously cooking something amazing while Teagan is walking and getting into things. You amaze me.

Nyali has figured out how to roll onto her tummy and thinks its funny to grab onto our faces really tight. When we say ouch or something to that effect she gets such a big smile on her face. We will figure out how to have her be "gentle".

We had a long day today so I think I am going to turn in. Good night.

2 comments:

Myers Family said...

We are so glad to hear you made it OK! We miss you already, but know you will be happy with your fam in South Carolina. Mason's doing good - smiling and laughing more and more. It's so fun. Well, keep us up on everything through the blog and give me a call sometime if you are every bored :)

Melissa said...

I'm glad you made it okay, I thought of you guys many times this week wondering how the drive was. That is awesome that you guys are going for a motorcycle ride, HOW FUN! Enjoy your family!