BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Here are some of the pictures I forgot the last time! ooops

Nyali was so excited about her new high chair that she about fell alseep in it. Bless her little heart! This was way too funny to even help her sit up some.




The first day we got to my moms, we set Nyali on my moms bed and she looked so funny next to Dopy and Grumpy. While trying to figure out where we were all going to sleep she found a great place amongst some new friends her size. She even wanted to share her Ugly Doll with Grumpy. He didn't seem so pleased about that. Ewww slobber he said!



We are having a great time. Its alot colder than San Diego but we will manage. We got her a walker today and she is starting to go backwards! Fun times are a comin'. Please some one save me. hehe

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are SO funny! Zac and I were crackin up, I can't believe she is so tiny, what a sweety!