BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

We are almost settled in.

My mom and dad are going to be leaving soon and I am not ssure what we are going to do without the two of them. I do know one thing though...Nyali will only have two parents not 4. Living with family is hard. Two of you want one thing and the other two have done this before and think differently about the things you want. Although it is in faith adn love in wich they tell us these things, I feel it my job and mine alone to decide what shall be done with my girl(Darren too I guess) j/k. Today was better because I had asked if we could not hold her so much. She was becoming too dependent omn being held all day and didn't want to be piut down EVER. 0I saw this as a battle I needed to win if I was ever to get her settled as well. Emili watched her yesterday and she did very well with her. Shocked as I was when Nyali was returned to my arms as healthy as when I had left her. No thats not true, I knew Emili would do everything in her power to make sure she was not in haerms way at all. Heres to you Emili.

We will be going out and looking for jobs this week...not looking forward to it either. We will do what we need in order to stay on our feet. As long as I have my family and their support that is all I will need from here on out. Thanks to you all that care so much!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Got to love parents! I agree, they really genuinly want to help, but sometimes it's easier to just do it yourself. I have not come up with a solution for that one yet!