BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My sunshine.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

Last night I watched an episode of House. I really enjoy House and would recommend it to everyone I know. Well last night, the episode was about new born babies that were about to die. They were getting viruses and having seizures. It was so sad. Just the thought of Nyali being one of those babies just about crushed my heart. I cried as soon as the first baby started shaking. What would I have done if she had not made it this far, if she had been taken by SIDS or if her heart was faulty.

My daughter is my life and my heart would ache if anything seriously wrong happened to her. Every hair on her head is always in place and there is no scratch on her that I will/have ever miss. There was a day that she fell off the couch and that broke my heart. How had I let her fall? How could I have been so careless with such a fragile baby. I promised her an myself that I would not let her fall off of a couch or a bed. Nothing high enough off the ground to hurt her in anyway. She is my sunshine and I never want her to go away. I wont let anyone take my sunshine away.

Im the mother of sunshine. I am her atmosphere. I will keep her safe and hold her up forever.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't imagine loosing TEagan either, if I think about it I immediately start to tear up. It makes me want to be all the more protective of him. SIDS is such a sad, horrible thing that happens to babies!