BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thanksgiving is coming up too soon!

This will be mine and Emili's first Thanksgiving were we cook ALL of the food. My mommy is not going to be there to make this turkey or the pies. Melissa you better be able to talk us through it. What is going to be really cool is that we are going to have Mom on webcam. Its exciting. Although we will miss her greatly, we are going to have a wonderful day. My mom and I went over how to make the turkey today. We wrote it all down and even have side notes. I will call her probably every 10-20 minutes to make sure we are doing the right things.

Nyali is doing well except for the upset tummy we think that she has. (kinda icky)-Her pooh is a little runny and a little too green. We shall see what it is going on with her. I have not go any pictures anymore. Sorry that I am being soo lazy with the pictures. Thanksgiving is going to be a story of pictures all their own!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have never cooked a turkey!!! Don't count on me. :) Use allrecipes.com, make sure to read the comments. The recipes are okay, but the comments help you make it FABULOUS!

Have are you guys doing? What is South Carolina like? How is house sitting? Job hunting? Nyali?

Melissa said...

Hey, I just got your comment, sorry I didn't call you! It is too late now so I'll call you tomorrow morning. Sleep good!