BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

our good/bad news

Well the good news is that we are going to have Denali for Christmas and New Years. The bad news is that we will have two kids New Years instead of the planned one. Good news is that Darren is most likely going to be getting Denali for good. Bad news is how this blessed miracle came to be. Good news is that my mom will not have to cook this year for Thanksgiving. Bad news is that I will most likely be doing most of it. Good news is that it wont be in my kitchen. Bad news is that Emili might ask me to help clean up. Good news is that Uncle Ted is going home in a few days. Bad news is that menas Mom and Joe are leaving the day after Thanksgiving. Good news is that Nyali is getting so good at ripping up paper. Bad news is that I am the one that has to clean it all up. life is good though.

I hope that everyone has had a great Thanksgiving dinner!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, 2 kids will be wild, but you are such a good mamma! Denali and Nyali are lucky to have you! How did your thanksgiving go? Did your food turn out? I felt like I was doing dishes ALL day, but the yummy food was totally worth it!

Happy holidayS! Miss you!

Myers Family said...

Wow - that's exciting! How old is Denali? I'd love to see a picture! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and are enjoying being home :)