BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

unwilling...

There is a time in our lives when we look at the person to our right and wonder..."what is this all for?" Will they be there for me when I need them the most? Will they be willing to take care of me when I'm unable and others are unwilling.

My mother is taking it upon herself to take care of my uncle Ted. Ted is extremely over weight and can't walk. He is on a breathing and eating tube. This is my dads brother not hers. Pat, my dads sister, is pushing her away from helping him. Is there a certain reason why she is being this way? We are not sure.

My mom has so many things she needs to take care of for herself but instead she is going to leave her home to live in a place where she is not wanted. Selfless yes. She has the faith and the courage to do things that her body probably wont live through. There is no reason for her and her husband to say she cannot do this. Do they not know her at all? Well I know her and I am very proud of her and would not trade her for the world. If I could triad places whit her I would.

0 comments: